Journalist, author, life coach, cartoonist, and existential warrior, Dani Katz joins us for conversation into the the theater of journalism and the energetics of our languaging. Dani established her reputation as one of LA’s edgiest literary talents while writing about art, sex, consciousness, and visionary/transformational culture for the LA Weekly, back in its early millennium heyday.Weekly. She has also written for The Los Angeles Times, Santa Fe Reporter, VICE, Reality Sandwich, and Nerve, as well as a radio talk show host stint. We cover a range of topics from early journalism influences like Hunter S. Thompson to her muses for the cartoon figure that has become her avatar, and her post-2012 I Am Calendar”, and the transformational coloring book, “Yes I Am”. We also drill down to her core coaching tactics via Quantum Languaging skills, and touch on gene keys and human design.
SUPPORT THE SHOWS:
COMMENT POSTING DISABLED
We apologize: Due to the constant security threats to this site, comment posting has been disabled. We understand your desire to comment, please email comments to firstname.lastname@example.org . We will create a space for interaction in a future edition of the site.
- Jason Louv: Angels, Spies, Magick, & Empire-The Legacy of Dr. John Dee
- OffPlanet Podcast: Court Jesters, Political Sideshows, and the Coming Gender Wars
- Sonia Barett: The Human Game-Part 2-The Mind
- Freeman: Y2K and 911 To Trump and the End of America
- Michael Joseph: Staged Realities and Ritual Initiations